* Clean facility, wash bowls, feed meals, administer medications, walk dogs, and occasional dog bath and nail clip
* Capacity to take detailed phone messages
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Support customers in-person and over-the-phone with pricing, appointment booking, general info on boarding and day care services in a friendly and respectful manner
Applicants should be comfortable handling all types of dogs in a humane manner. You should expect to be physically active for your entire shift. You should be able to work equally well either independently or as a team. Along with a strong work ethic and physical stamina, please be responsible, honest, patient and prompt; possess good written and verbal communication skills, a sense of humor and most importantly, a positive attitude.
We’re looking for two individuals to fill the part-time positions of Canine Specialist at our San Jose facility. We are seeking responsible, customer-oriented, highly-motivated, friendly dog lovers with excellent work ethics. Flexibility to work morning or afternoon shift and fill in as needed. Must work as part of a team as well as think and work independently. Our starting pay is $10.00-$12.00 per hour depending on experience, with great growth potential for the candidate who is hard working and willing to put in the effort to advance. Experience is referred but not required.
* Assist in social media
* Ability to supervise dog play groups while maintaining a clean, safe, and fun environment for all dogs
* Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism by building excellent interpersonal rapport with new and existing clients